I am happy to accept returns if you change your mind once you receive your order or aren't satisfied with your purchase.
Here is how to return your Martine Makes item/s:
- Please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of your order to let me know you would like to return it.
- Pack your undamaged, unused item in the original packaging, or new packaging. It must be free of scent or animal hair. Please also include a note detailing your order number and the email address used when placing the order.
- Post it back to me (I will provide the address when you contact me), making sure to obtain a proof of postage. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure returned items comes back to me. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours until a refund is issued.
- Once I have received your order, I will either refund the cost of your original order excluding postage and be using original payment method or post your replacement.
- Items returned from outside the EU must be clearly marked on the customs label as "returned merchandise".
- I can only accept your return if you are the person who placed the original order.
- SALE items cannot be returned unless faulty or wrongly delivered.
- Faulty or wrongly delivered items can be returned using the steps detailed above but can be exchanged for a FULL refund, including postage. This is as long as the fault is not due to misuse, use against our recommendations, or reasonable wear and tear.